Terms of Service
1. These terms and conditions ("Terms") explain your rights and obligations in relation to this web site located at www.voiceinternational.org.uk ("Site") and any goods purchased through this Site. Please read them carefully. You may have other rights granted by law and these Terms do not affect these. If there is anything you do not understand then please contact us.
2. This Site is operated by Square Space. Our Registered Office is 25 Charmouth Road, Bath, BA1 3LJ
3. We may change the Terms at any time by posting such changes on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after notice of changes shall mean you are bound by the new terms.
Use of this site
1. The content of and copyright in the Site is owned by or licensed to us. You are permitted to view or print individual pages for your own personal use. Any other use must be with our prior written permission.
2. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your use of this Site at any time.
Purchasing from us
1. The Site and the goods sold through it are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to improve, alter or modify designs without prior notification. We will inform you of any changes to the advertised goods prior to despatch of such goods. If you are unhappy with these improved, altered or modified goods you may inform us within 14 days, starting on the day after the goods are delivered to you. In order to receive a refund, the goods must be returned in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags etc. in tact, together with your receipt. We recommend that you retain all of the original packaging and tags until you are sure that you intend to keep the goods. (Please note: Carriage costs will be refunded only if the item is faulty, or if it differs in any way from the advertised goods.) Please see our specific ‘Returns Policy’ which forms an additional part of these ‘Terms and Conditions of Sale’.
2. Whilst we try to display goods on our Site that are held in stock, if the ordered goods are not available we will advise you of this as soon as reasonably possible. You will be given the option of ordering an alternative product or receiving a full refund.
3. By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details on to couriers and other subcontractors).
4. We are not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have confirmed that we have accepted your order and received payment in full. Your order will be deemed to have been accepted when we despatch to you the goods which form the subject matter of your order. We may at our total discretion reject your order.
5. All drawings, specifications, sizes, photographs, descriptive matter and advertising published by us or contained on our Site are issued only for giving an approximate idea of the goods described in them and colours shown are intended as a guide only. They do not form part of the Terms.
1. We aim to deliver goods to you within 1-3 working days but we cannot give an exact delivery date.
2. Please see additional information contained within our ‘Shipping & Returns’ which forms an additional part of these ‘Terms & Conditions of Sale.
1. You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find a defect or damage you must tell us as soon as possible before wearing the item and refer to our ‘Shipping & Returns Policy’ for instructions on how to return an item.
Other information of which you need to be aware
2. We may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms and your order. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.